Saturday, August 6, 2011

Birthday Bowling

I am a nerd.  I LOVE bowling...so so much.  Still have my bowling ball from when I was a kid and wish that it was the right weight so I could still use it.  Sigh!

Anyways, now that Ava is older and her cousins are too, we have kind of decided that it would be nice to start a birthday tradition ...going bowling.  Ava first bowled last year and absolutely loved it so it was a great way to beat the 107 degree heat around here.  So me, my fam, Gabe, Lyndon & their fam and my mom all met up a day early for some bowling and good food at Dart Bowl (seriously they have great food!!)

The girls all ready to bowl, Sawyer, Ava & Lexie..the little stair steps.  Can't wait until next month when Cortney & fam move here so it will be 4 little girls & the 2 boys.
 Ryan stayed entertained by Me-Mommy...she wanted to bowl but her hand was hurting so she was still nice enough to come celebrate and she helped out by watching Ryan.
 Ava & Gabe bowling
 Awkward photo of me bowling...I do walk weird when I bowl you know.
 Group shot!!  Sawyer is always coming over to Ryan to play...she loves babies!  Too bad she is not old enough to babysit. Ha!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...